Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

The region rejects a proposal to establish a company to oversee oil sales

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

The region rejects a proposal to establish a company to oversee oil sales Empty The region rejects a proposal to establish a company to oversee oil sales

Post by Rocky Fri 15 Apr 2022, 5:46 am

[size=45]The region rejects a proposal to establish a company to oversee oil sales
    1 hour ago[/size]

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

A member of the negotiating team of the Kurdistan region with Baghdad on the oil file, Abdul Hakim Khusraw, revealed the region's rejection of a proposal submitted by the federal government.
    Khusraw said in a statement after the end of the first round of negotiations between the two parties that the delegation of the region rejected a proposal submitted by the Federal Oil Ministry to establish a company that would supervise the operations of oil sales, and that its ownership would be owned by Baghdad, indicating that the delegation of the region had proposed, in return, the establishment of a company owned by the people of the region, provided that the organization be fully committed. Obligations within the framework of this company
    Khosrow added that the delegation of the region had agreed earlier with Baghdad that the negotiation in the region's oil export file would not be at the expense of the budget and the dues of the people of Kurdistan.
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Thu 23 May 2024, 2:18 am