Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

A Bahraini Cleric: Three Countries Are Funding Al-Sarkhi's Mercenaries To Destroy The Shiite House

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

A Bahraini Cleric: Three Countries Are Funding Al-Sarkhi's Mercenaries To Destroy The Shiite House Empty A Bahraini Cleric: Three Countries Are Funding Al-Sarkhi's Mercenaries To Destroy The Shiite House

Post by Rocky Mon 18 Apr 2022, 6:03 am

[size=38]A Bahraini Cleric: Three Countries Are Funding Al-Sarkhi's Mercenaries To Destroy The Shiite House
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    LAST UPDATE 04/18/2022 | 11:24 AM
    [/size]

Information / Baghdad..,
    a member of the Bahraini Al-Amal Islamic Society, Sheikh Ahmed Al-Saleh, revealed, on Sunday, that Britain, Saudi Arabia and the Emirates funded the “Sarkhi Movement” to destroy the Shiite community peace in Iraq.
    Al-Saleh said in a statement to Al-Maalouma, "The Mossad and the British contribute to supporting extremist groups, such as the Sarkhi movement, to wreak havoc in holy places and monuments."
    He added, "The demolition of graves is not new to this Wahhabi school, as its masters, Banu Saud, have demolished the graves of the imams of Ahl al-Bayt," stressing that "this thought assures people that it is supported by Saudi Arabia and the UAE."
    He pointed out that "Al-Sarkhi is part of the approach followed by the British colonialism, and therefore the British are trying to weaken the authority, so they create references like Al-Sarkhi and others who have no knowledge of science at all."
    Al-Saleh pointed out that “Al-Sarkhi is of Baathist origin and does not belong to the Ahl al-Bayt (peace be upon him) school. Rather, he is a mercenary funded by the UAE and Saudi Arabia and supported behind them by Britain and the Zionist Mossad.” finished / 25 h

Current date/time is Tue 04 Jun 2024, 4:32 pm