Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

THE DEMOCRATIC CURRENT FILES A LAWSUIT AGAINST THE SPEAKER OF THE HOUSE OF REPRESENTATIVES

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

THE DEMOCRATIC CURRENT FILES A LAWSUIT AGAINST THE SPEAKER OF THE HOUSE OF REPRESENTATIVES Empty THE DEMOCRATIC CURRENT FILES A LAWSUIT AGAINST THE SPEAKER OF THE HOUSE OF REPRESENTATIVES

Post by Rocky Wed 20 Apr 2022, 5:51 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    THE DEMOCRATIC CURRENT FILES A LAWSUIT AGAINST THE SPEAKER OF THE HOUSE OF REPRESENTATIVES
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]4 hours ago27

The General Coordinator of the Democratic Movement, Lawyer Zuhair Ziauddin, said that the movement had filed a lawsuit against the Speaker of Parliament for violating the constitution and delaying the election of the President of the Republic.
    Zia El-Din said in a press statement, followed by the news agency, that "today, April 19, 2022, a lawsuit was filed before the Federal Supreme Court by the Democratic Movement, represented by the Communist Party and the Umma Party, against the Speaker of Parliament, Muhammad al-Halbousi, for violating the constitution and not electing a president of the republic." Pointing out that "the failure to elect the president of the republic led to the failure to form a government, which led to a violation of Article 72/first/b of the constitution, which obligated the parliament to elect a new president of the republic within 30 days from the date of the parliament's first session."
    He added, "In addition to the previous violations, Article (6) of the Constitution, which stipulated the peaceful transfer of power through democratic means stipulated in the Constitution, was violated," noting that "the lawsuit was registered with number (110 / Federal / 2022) after receiving the defendant's answer. A date will be set for the plea.
    Zia Al-Din called on the benevolent forces and keen on the safety and future of Iraq to make this case a public opinion issue for a better Iraq.

Current date/time is Mon 20 May 2024, 12:55 pm