Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Stressing the intensification of efforts to distribute relief materials, Mr. Al-Ghanimi directs the

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Stressing the intensification of efforts to distribute relief materials, Mr. Al-Ghanimi directs the  Empty Stressing the intensification of efforts to distribute relief materials, Mr. Al-Ghanimi directs the

Post by Rocky Fri 22 Apr 2022, 5:02 am

POSTED ON[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] BY [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

[size=52]Stressing the intensification of efforts to distribute relief materials, Mr. Al-Ghanimi directs the distribution of aid to…[/size]

[size=45]Stressing the intensification of efforts to distribute relief materials ..  Mr. Al- Ghanimi directs the distribution of aid to the displaced and returnees in Dohuk and Anbar                [/size]
    [size=45]The Minister of Immigration and Displacement , Mr. Othman Al- Ghanimi , stressed that all branches of the ministry should intensify work to distribute relief materials outside the camps of the displaced and returnees .                  [/size]
    [size=45]Where the field teams affiliated to the Ministry ’s branch in Dohuk governorate distributed relief materials among the displaced families outside the camps, which included  (2,136)  food and health baskets, distributed among the displaced people living outside the camps in Zakho and Semel districts, while the field teams affiliated with the Ministry ’s branch in Anbar governorate distributed them.  (1,200)  food basket                                         and health care among the displaced people residing in the district of Amiriyat al- Fallujah, in addition to the inclusion of families returning to their original areas in the district of Ramadi and the two districts of Saqlawiya and Kubaisa with relief items that included  ( 2,000)  food and health baskets .                       [/size]
    [size=45][You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Fri 17 May 2024, 8:11 am