Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Watermelon Describes Al-Halbousi's Wealth As A "Political Harvest" And Calls On The Judiciary To Pur

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Watermelon Describes Al-Halbousi's Wealth As A "Political Harvest" And Calls On The Judiciary To Pur Empty Watermelon Describes Al-Halbousi's Wealth As A "Political Harvest" And Calls On The Judiciary To Pur

Post by Rocky Sat 07 May 2022, 8:50 am

[size=38]Watermelon Describes Al-Halbousi's Wealth As A "Political Harvest" And Calls On The Judiciary To Pursue It
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    LAST UPDATE 05/07/2022 | 3:36 PM
    [/size]

information/special
    On Saturday, a member of the Al-Fateh Alliance, Ghazanfar al-Batekh, called on the Supreme Judicial Council and the Public Prosecution to pursue the wealth of Parliament Speaker Muhammad al-Halbousi.
    Al-Battikh said in a statement to the Information Agency, "Muhammad Al-Halbousi's wealth is illogical and suspicious, and we call on the Supreme Judicial Council and the Public Prosecution to put it on the monitoring and follow-up table to show its truth to the Iraqi people," stressing that it is a "political harvest of the people's money."
    He added that "Al-Halbousi is working with foreign countries to ensure the preservation of his wealth and his financial and ministerial allocations from the current government."
    He pointed out that "the escalation of Al-Halbousi's wealth cannot be a monthly salary or personal projects, and the responsible authorities must pursue it and return the money to its owners."
    Political analyst Sabah Al-Taie suggested that there are political pressures that prevent the supervisory authorities from verifying the wealth of Parliament Speaker Muhammad Al-Halbousi, pointing out that the law from where did you get this should be applied to everyone, especially those in senior positions.

Current date/time is Sun 02 Jun 2024, 1:46 pm