Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

The President of the Republic discusses with the Minister of Defense developments in the security si

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

The President of the Republic discusses with the Minister of Defense developments in the security si Empty The President of the Republic discusses with the Minister of Defense developments in the security si

Post by Rocky Mon 09 May 2022, 5:53 am

[size=46]The President of the Republic discusses with the Minister of Defense developments in the security situation[/size]
    Iraq
    11:50 - 2022-05-09
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
    Today, Monday, May 9, 2022, the President of the Republic, Dr. Barham Salih, received Defense Minister Juma Inad at the Peace Palace in Baghdad.

During the meeting, they discussed the security situation in the country and its developments, and the continuous efforts of the armed forces in pursuing the remnants of terrorism, where the President of the Republic was briefed by the Minister of Defense on the progress of the ongoing military operations on various axes in the fight against terrorist cells that are trying to destabilize security and stability in a number of cities and regions. .

The President of the Republic stressed the need for vigilance and caution and not to allow any gap for terrorism to catch its breath and work to threaten the security and stability of citizens, praising the recent efforts of the security forces in dismantling terrorist cells and arresting a number of prominent terrorists, stressing the need to continue pressure on ISIS, and provide all support to our security forces to carry out with their tasks.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Fri 31 May 2024, 1:18 am