Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

An Iraqi-Qatari agreement to supply 1.5 million tons of gas

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

An Iraqi-Qatari agreement to supply 1.5 million tons of gas Empty An Iraqi-Qatari agreement to supply 1.5 million tons of gas

Post by Rocky Thu 12 May 2022, 6:08 am

[size=46]An Iraqi-Qatari agreement to supply 1.5 million tons of gas[/size]
    Economie
    09:12 - 2022-05-12
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
    The Ministry of Electricity revealed an agreement with the Qatari side to supply 1.5 million tons of gas annually to contribute to filling the deficit, in addition to taking quick measures to import it.

The official spokesman for the ministry, Ahmed Musa Al-Abadi, said, "Iraq has a desire to supply Qatari gas to fill the shortage of gas needed to operate the stations, whether the supplier or the national." 

He pointed out that "the agreement with the Qatari side to supply gas in the amount of one and a half million tons annually, but it needs Iraq to take quick measures and logistical matters such as preparing ports, establishing platforms for liquefied gas and preparing a network of pipelines to transport it from ports to power stations." 

Al-Abadi pointed out that "the arrival of Qatari gas needs a period ranging from 12 to 15 months, which is a very long period, but the Prime Minister instructed to mobilize all relevant ministries to complete the connection process, overcome all procedures, work quickly and accomplish what is required within 8 months." 

He explained that "the diversity of gas sources is a healthy phenomenon in favor of the work of the electricity system," noting that "there is a gap between supply and demand in electricity, as Iraq's need reaches approximately 35,000 megawatts, and the current achieved is 25,000 megawatts this summer." 

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Sun 19 May 2024, 1:27 am