Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

General Traffic determines the amount of fees for replacing the new unified plates

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

General Traffic determines the amount of fees for replacing the new unified plates Empty General Traffic determines the amount of fees for replacing the new unified plates

Post by Rocky Tue 24 May 2022, 5:31 am

[size=46]General Traffic determines the amount of fees for replacing the new unified plates[/size]
    Iraq
    12:03 - 2022-05-24
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
    Today, Tuesday, the General Traffic Directorate clarified the design of the new plate, which is scheduled to be replaced soon, while specifying the amount of fees for its replacement.

Director of Public Traffic, Major General Tariq Ismail Al-Rubaie, said that "all traffic signs in the country will be unified in one way, including German plates that have been 10 years old," noting that "all plates will be in English language and numbers, and Arabic and Kurdish languages ​​will be excluded."

Al-Rubaie added: "The entire replacement fee has been set at 50 thousand dinars, while in the Kurdistan Region, the fees may reach 120 thousand dinars," noting that "the contract will be to print the new plates during the current or next week, and to start printing them immediately upon contracting."

The director of traffic called on citizens to “adhere to the instructions issued by the directorate,” stressing “the necessity for cyclists to commit not to ride a bike by two people, which was strictly prohibited, as well as a commitment not to roam any bike after six o’clock in the evening, except for delivery bikes.” delivery) recorded.

He expressed his "thanks to the citizens who are committed to wearing the seat belt," stressing that "the traffic units noticed a very large percentage of public road users' commitment to wearing the seat belt."

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Fri 17 May 2024, 3:17 am