Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Calling to continue to work vigorously, Mr. Al-Ghanimi directs the identification documents committe

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Calling to continue to work vigorously, Mr. Al-Ghanimi directs the identification documents committe Empty Calling to continue to work vigorously, Mr. Al-Ghanimi directs the identification documents committe

Post by Rocky Tue 28 Jun 2022, 5:18 am

POSTED ON[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] BY [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

[size=52]Calling to continue to work vigorously, Mr. Al-Ghanimi directs the identification documents committee to issue documents to the IDPs of Nineveh Governorate who are in Dohuk[/size]

[size=45][You must be registered and logged in to see this image.][/size]
    [size=45] The Deputy Minister of Migration and Displacement, Mr. Othman Al-Ghanimi, called for the need to continue to meet the needs of the displaced and to work at an automated pace in this field. His Excellency continued the work of the Committee of the Directorate of Civil Status, Passports and Residence to issue identification documents for the IDPs of Nineveh Governorate who live in the Zakho district camps in Dohuk governorate. If, on the first day of its work, the committee received more than a thousand families and completed all their transactions and worked on sending them to Nineveh Governorate to be issued.[/size]
    [size=45]It is worth noting that this process of granting identification documents to the displaced is the eleventh in Dohuk governorate, and will continue from June 23 to July 2, next. The committee listened to the problems and obstacles of the displaced with regard to the work of the Directorate and resolved them as soon as possible.[/size]
    [size=45]For their part, these families appreciated the great efforts made by the Minister and the Committee as well to provide them with various services. [/size]
    [size=45][You must be registered and logged in to see this image.][/size]
    [size=45][You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Sat 18 May 2024, 11:32 am