Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Social protection: 300,000 families are covered by the emergency support law

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Social protection: 300,000 families are covered by the emergency support law Empty Social protection: 300,000 families are covered by the emergency support law

Post by Rocky Fri 01 Jul 2022, 4:38 am

[size=46]Social protection: 300,000 families are covered by the emergency support law[/size]
    Iraq
    10:31 - 07-01-2022
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
    Today, Friday, the Social Protection Authority has determined the number of families that are expected to be included in the subsidy within the emergency support law legislated by the House of Representatives.

An official in the authority told the official news agency, "The emergency support law has not yet been published in the Iraqi Gazette, and as soon as the financial allocations reach us within the law, the financial share decided to include families with social assistance will become clear."

He added that "the authority has nearly 300,000 families included in the database," noting that "the sums needed to include these families amount to one trillion and 80 billion dinars."

He pointed out that "until now, we do not know the exact amounts allocated from the emergency support law, and we are still waiting for the law to be published in the Official Gazette, and then the Ministry of Finance will start funding."

Yesterday, Thursday, the Minister of Labor and Agency, Salar Abdul Sattar, announced the release of social assistance amounts for the month of July.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Fri 17 May 2024, 1:14 am