Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

AL-HALBOUSI DISCUSSES WITH AL-AMIRI THE COMPLETION OF THE CONSTITUTIONAL ENTITLEMENTS

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

AL-HALBOUSI DISCUSSES WITH AL-AMIRI THE COMPLETION OF THE CONSTITUTIONAL ENTITLEMENTS Empty AL-HALBOUSI DISCUSSES WITH AL-AMIRI THE COMPLETION OF THE CONSTITUTIONAL ENTITLEMENTS

Post by Rocky Wed 06 Jul 2022, 7:31 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
    Iraq

[size=38]AL-HALBOUSI DISCUSSES WITH AL-AMIRI THE COMPLETION OF THE CONSTITUTIONAL ENTITLEMENTS[/size]

Wednesday, 6 July 2022 1:39 PM
    National News Center / Baghdad
    Today, Wednesday, Parliament Speaker Muhammad Al-Halbousi discussed the developments in the political situation in the country.
    The media office of the Speaker of the House of Representatives said in a statement received by the National News Center that "Al-Halbousi received the head of the Al-Fateh Alliance, Hadi Al-Amiri."
    He explained, "The meeting discussed developments in the political situation in the country, and the completion of the constitutional entitlements."
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Thu 06 Jun 2024, 8:37 am