Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Al-Halbousi calls on the political forces to resolve the dialogues

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Al-Halbousi calls on the political forces to resolve the dialogues Empty Al-Halbousi calls on the political forces to resolve the dialogues

Post by Rocky Sat 16 Jul 2022, 4:38 am

[size=35][size=35]Al-Halbousi calls on the political forces to resolve the dialogues[/size]
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    [/size]

Policy

[size][size]
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.][/size]
    2022-07-15 | 14:19
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

[/size]

Source:

On Friday, Parliament Speaker Muhammad al-Halbousi called on political forces to take responsibility and resolve dialogues.

Al-Halbousi said in a statement, "With the end of the legislative recess for the first term of the House of Representatives, the Eid al-Adha holiday and the start of the new legislative term, I call on the brothers and sisters, the heads of political forces and parliamentary blocs, to assume responsibility and resolve dialogues to proceed with the election of the President of the Republic."

He added, "so that we can take the necessary measures, in accordance with the provisions of the constitution and the internal system of the parliament, in determining the date of the election session, and completing the constitutional dues to form the expected government."

Current date/time is Thu 06 Jun 2024, 11:32 am