Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Al-Kazemi’s advisor on his statement on the exchange rate: The title of the published news is incorr

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Al-Kazemi’s advisor on his statement on the exchange rate: The title of the published news is incorr Empty Al-Kazemi’s advisor on his statement on the exchange rate: The title of the published news is incorr

Post by Rocky Mon 18 Jul 2022, 7:10 am

[size=38]Al-Kazemi’s advisor on his statement on the exchange rate: The title of the published news is incorrect[/size]

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Baghdad / Obelisk: Adviser to the Prime Minister Haitham al-Jubouri, 07/18/2022, clarified his statement regarding the existence of a vision to restore the dollar exchange rate.
    Al-Jubouri said in a statement received by Al-Masala: Al-Sabah newspaper published the title of an interview it conducted with us in which we talked about an economic vision that would increase non-oil revenues and attract diversified investments, which would inevitably give strength to the Iraqi dinar, given that the price of the dinar depends on supply and demand and on the existence of economic development. sustainable.
    He added: But I was surprised that the title of the news differs from this content mentioned by the same person who conducted the interview with us in the body of the news, explaining that the title should be attractive.
    He explained that what was published about the government's intention to restore the exchange rate is contrary to the truth of what we have stated. Rather, the government is working on fundamental reforms in the financial and economic affairs that will create the desired development.
    The government newspaper, Al-Sabah, quoted in its issue today, the Prime Minister's Advisor for Economic Affairs, Haitham Al-Jubouri, as saying: We have a vision to restore the dollar exchange rate, standardize employee salaries, and transfer four ministries to a self-financing system.
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Thu 23 May 2024, 6:00 am