Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

The Federal Court rejects the lawsuit against sending Baghdad 200 billion dinars to the Kurdistan Re

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

The Federal Court rejects the lawsuit against sending Baghdad 200 billion dinars to the Kurdistan Re Empty The Federal Court rejects the lawsuit against sending Baghdad 200 billion dinars to the Kurdistan Re

Post by Rocky Tue 19 Jul 2022, 4:52 am

POSTED ON[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] BY [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

[size=52]The Federal Court rejects the lawsuit against sending Baghdad 200 billion dinars to the Kurdistan Region[/size]

[size=45][You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
    On Monday, the Federal Court rejected the lawsuit against sending 200 billion dinars from the federal government to the Kurdistan Region.[/size]
    [size=45]The lawsuit, registered in the Federal Court against the Iraqi Prime Minister and the Minister of Finance, was demanding the suspension of sending part of the Kurdistan Region's budget, which amounts to about 200 billion dinars per month.[/size]
    [size=45]With this lawsuit rejected by the Federal Court, the federal government in Baghdad can continue to send this amount to the Kurdistan Region, to pay the salaries of the region's employees.[/size]
    [size=45]The Kurdistan Regional Council of Ministers had confirmed earlier that the federal government had not sent the region's monthly dues, amounting to 200 billion dinars, for a period of 14 months since 2020.[/size]
    [size=45]The total monthly salaries of Kurdistan Region employees require about 616 million dollars, and they are provided in general as follows: oil revenues of 350 million dollars, internal revenues of 128 million dollars, and funds sent by the federal government (200 billion dinars) of 138 million dollars, according to the Ministry of Finance and Economy. In the Kurdistan Regional Government[/size]
    [size=45][You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Sun 02 Jun 2024, 9:18 am