Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Al-Hakim: The mechanisms of reform and amendment of the political system require the agreement of al

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Al-Hakim: The mechanisms of reform and amendment of the political system require the agreement of al Empty Al-Hakim: The mechanisms of reform and amendment of the political system require the agreement of al

Post by Rocky Thu 11 Aug 2022, 4:41 am

[size=46]Al-Hakim: The mechanisms of reform and amendment of the political system require the agreement of all[/size]
    Iraq
    12:31 - 08-11 2022
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
    The head of the Wisdom Movement, Ammar al-Hakim, stressed that the mechanisms of reform, change and amendment of the political system require the agreement of all.
    This came during a meeting between Al-Hakim and the European Union Ambassador, Phil Variola, to discuss developments in the Iraqi political scene and the repercussions of regional and international events.
    Al-Hakim stressed the importance of adopting dialogue and giving priority to the interests of peoples to solve outstanding problems, stressing Iraq's need to end the political crisis and form a national service government capable of providing services, providing job opportunities and improving living conditions.
    Al-Hakim stressed his position not to participate in the government while investing all possibilities to bring the views of the political parties closer, pointing out that the mechanisms of reform, change and amendment of the political system or any detail within the current system came as a result of great sacrifices made by the Iraqi people of all stripes, which requires everyone to agree on the amendments and changes.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Fri 31 May 2024, 2:50 am