Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

A statement from Al-Rafidain Bank about the deposits of the stations of the Oil Products Distributio

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

A statement from Al-Rafidain Bank about the deposits of the stations of the Oil Products Distributio Empty A statement from Al-Rafidain Bank about the deposits of the stations of the Oil Products Distributio

Post by Rocky Fri 12 Aug 2022, 8:14 am

[size=36][You must be registered and logged in to see this link.][/size]

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

: Al- Rafidain Bank announced, on Friday, that its branches in Baghdad and the governorates will continue to open the doors of the bank on Fridays, Saturdays and official holidays to receive sales deposits of the stations affiliated with the Oil Products Distribution Company.

The media office of the bank stated in a statement that the branches that were identified in Baghdad and the governorates are:
    Baghdad Governorate: Arab neighborhood branch/ Ocean branch/ Haifa branch/ refineries branch/ al-Waziriya branch/ al-Zawiya branch/ Sheikh Omar branch/ Bab al-Moadham branch/ Sabaa Qusour branch.
    Branches of the northern region: Al-Hadba Branch / Al-Hamdaniya in Nineveh / Oil Products Branch in Kirkuk / Tikrit Branch in Salah al-Din.
    Branches of the central region: Al-Muthanna branch / Al-Shuhada branch in Karbala / Al-Qadisiyah in Diwaniyah / Babil / Al-Ghari branch in Najaf.
    Diyala Branches: Baquba / Al-Faruq Branch.
    Branches of the southern region: Basra branch / the stronghold in Basra / Al-Amarah in Maysan / Ur in Dhi Qar.
    Western branches: Anbar / Khalidiya branch in Anbar.
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Sat 18 May 2024, 7:14 pm