Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

THE SADRIST MOVEMENT CRITICIZES THE OUTCOMES OF THE NATIONAL DIALOGUE MEETING

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

THE SADRIST MOVEMENT CRITICIZES THE OUTCOMES OF THE NATIONAL DIALOGUE MEETING Empty THE SADRIST MOVEMENT CRITICIZES THE OUTCOMES OF THE NATIONAL DIALOGUE MEETING

Post by Rocky Thu 18 Aug 2022, 5:24 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    THE SADRIST MOVEMENT CRITICIZES THE OUTCOMES OF THE NATIONAL DIALOGUE MEETING
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]28 minutes ago16

Today, Thursday, Minister of Salih Muhammad al-Iraqi Muqtada al-Sadr described the outcomes of the Iraqi National Dialogue meeting as being neither fat nor hungry.
    Al-Iraqi said in a statement that the news agency received a copy of it, that "your secret session does not accuse us of anything," noting that "most of the attendees tried to minimize the revolution and stay away from its legitimate demands."
    He added, "What do the people benefit from closed and secret sessions in which they do not take into account their legitimate desires to achieve security and safety that you took from them until you sold a third of Iraq?"
    Al-Iraqi continued to, "Your meeting should have been public and in a live broadcast to inform the people of what is going on behind the scenes of conspiracies, intrigues and leaks."
    Muqtada al-Sadr boycotted the attendance of the national dialogue meeting, which was held yesterday, under the auspices of the Iraqi Prime Minister, Mustafa Al-Kazemi.

Current date/time is Fri 17 May 2024, 4:14 am