Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

For the first time in Iraq.. Water resources use concrete quilt technology to line irrigation projec

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

For the first time in Iraq.. Water resources use concrete quilt technology to line irrigation projec Empty For the first time in Iraq.. Water resources use concrete quilt technology to line irrigation projec

Post by Rocky Sat 20 Aug 2022, 4:57 am

For the first time in Iraq.. Water resources use concrete quilt technology to line irrigation projects

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Economy News-Baghdad
    The Directorate of Maintenance of Irrigation and Drainage Projects, affiliated to the Ministry of Water Resources, has started using concrete quilt technology to line irrigation projects.
    The government media cell indicated in a statement that "the staff of the Directorate of Maintenance of Irrigation and Watering Projects in Wasit Governorate, which is affiliated with the General Authority for the Maintenance of Governorate Projects, has started implementing the lining process for the Dujaili project, using the concrete quilt lining technique used for the first time in the country."
    She pointed out that work continues "with the presence of water, which does not cause it to be cut off from the beneficiaries of the river, and it is one of the modern methods used in the field of lining at the present time to reduce water losses in light of the lack of water imports."
    The work included, "the use of a specialized fabric called the concrete quilt consisting of two connected layers of geotextile fabric similar to the quilt and pumped into the concrete."
    She explained that this method is used in large rivers in crowded cities, for which a novel alternative cannot be made.

Views 77
    Added 08/20/2022 - 10:09 AM
    Update 08/20/2022 - 12:54 PM
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Tue 28 May 2024, 8:30 pm