Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

By more than 9%..a decline in Iraq's oil exports to India last month

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

By more than 9%..a decline in Iraq's oil exports to India last month Empty By more than 9%..a decline in Iraq's oil exports to India last month

Post by Rocky Sat 20 Aug 2022, 5:14 am

By more than 9%..a decline in Iraq's oil exports to India last month
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

August 20, 2022

15th

International oil data showed a decline in Iraq's oil exports to India by more than 9% last July.
    According to the data, according to Reuters, "India in general (the third largest importer and consumer of oil in the world) shipped 3.2% less oil in July, than in June, at 4.63 million barrels per day, as some refineries planned to switch to maintenance as of this August."
    The data showed that “the share of Middle East oil in India’s total imports declined slightly in July, as it reduced its purchases from Iraq by 9.3% to less than one million barrels per day for the first time in 10 months, but it remained in first place as the largest exporter of oil to India.” .
    While India's oil imports from Saudi Arabia rose by 25.6 percent to 824,700 barrels per day in July, the highest level in three months, after the product reduced the official selling price in June and July compared to May, Saudi Arabia remained third among India's suppliers after each of Iraq and Russia.
    India shipped 877,400 barrels per day of oil from Russia in July, down about 7.3% from June, with Russia still the largest oil supplier after Iraq.

Current date/time is Mon 03 Jun 2024, 5:47 pm