Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Close to Al-Hanana: Searching for a solution to the crisis abroad is futile

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Close to Al-Hanana: Searching for a solution to the crisis abroad is futile Empty Close to Al-Hanana: Searching for a solution to the crisis abroad is futile

Post by Rocky Sun 21 Aug 2022, 4:55 am

POSTED ON[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] BY [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

[size=52]Close to Al-Hanana: Searching for a solution to the crisis abroad is futile[/size]

[size=45][You must be registered and logged in to see this image.][/size]
    [size=45]After the inability of the political actor to find a solution to what the political process has clashed with ten months ago, the compass of the coordination framework is moving from internal to international and regional meetings, through the representative of the United Nations, ambassadors, and mutual visits of neighboring countries, including the visit of Ammar al-Hakim, head of the Wisdom Movement, to Riyadh, hoping To mitigate situations and provide guarantees to policy opponents.[/size]
    [size=45]Rahim Al-Aboudi, a member of the Wisdom Movement, told UTV that "the Iraqi political actor has become unable to find a solution to the crisis, and this is very clear during the past ten months, but in the end the solution must be Iraqi, as we see in the Wisdom Movement."[/size]
    [size=45]Al-Aboudi adds that “visits to some Arab countries do not mean looking for mediations as much as they are an attempt to solve the problems between the political parties in Iraq, especially those who have extensions with the Arab countries, because they are deep and no one can deny that, and their interventions are sometimes necessary.”[/size]
    [size=45]Those close to Al-Hanana say that the solution to the crisis is in the hands of the framework, away from any external mediation. The solution is to dissolve Parliament, and there is no other talk, while political experts believe that the framework forces are trying to export the crisis to other countries because of their inability to contain it.[/size]
    [size=45]Ghaleb al-Daami, a political analyst, told UTV that "Iran does not put pressure on al-Sadr because he will not accept its pressure, and if Iran has pressure, it is on the coordination framework."[/size]
    [size=45]Al-Daami points out that, “According to my understanding of Saudi politics and my reading of what was published in the Saudi media, Riyadh understood al-Hakim of the necessity of understanding with al-Sadr, and if the solution lies in holding early elections, it does not need mediation from a state, and pressure from Saudi Arabia on al-Sadr is not possible. Because he does not communicate with Saudi Arabia, except in the general framework.”[/size]
    [size=45]As the framework seeks dialogue, al-Sadr insists on dissolving Parliament, while a source in the coordination, UTV, informed that the bloc is waiting for a second round of dialogue that brings together the political blocs, in the hope that a representative of al-Sadr will attend to end the crisis, while the leader of al-Hanana requires a public debate with the leaders of the framework, refusing to sit in secret. With those he describes as corrupt and those who want to harm him and kill him.[/size]
    [size=45][You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Tue 04 Jun 2024, 3:52 pm