Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Al-Kazemi from Karbala: We have provided all requirements to protect visitors and are ready to overc

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Al-Kazemi from Karbala: We have provided all requirements to protect visitors and are ready to overc Empty Al-Kazemi from Karbala: We have provided all requirements to protect visitors and are ready to overc

Post by Rocky Thu 15 Sep 2022, 4:52 am

[size=46]Al-Kazemi from Karbala: We have provided all requirements to protect visitors and are ready to overcome obstacles[/size]
    Iraq
    15:04 - 09-14 2022
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
    Today, Wednesday, Prime Minister Mustafa Al-Kazemi confirmed that the government has provided all requirements to protect visitors to the fortieth prayer of Imam Hussein (peace be upon him), while indicating the readiness to overcome obstacles.

The media office of the Prime Minister stated in a statement, that "Al-Kazemi visited the holy province of Karbala to follow up the implementation of the plan for the fortieth visit of Imam Hussein (peace be upon him)," noting that "Al-Kazemi, upon his arrival, chaired an expanded meeting that included officials of the departments and security and service formations in Karbala province." Holy, in the presence of a number of ministers of the security and service ministries.

In his speech on the occasion of the fortieth anniversary of the visitors and officials of the security and service departments, Al-Kazemi said, "I offer my deepest condolences on the occasion of the fortieth anniversary of Imam Hussein (peace be upon him), and his family and companions. And assuming responsibility, for the sake of lofty goals, which is serving man and humanity and serving Islam,” noting: “I loved being close to you today, and listening to the challenges you face, in the presence of the Minister of Interior and the ministers responsible for services, the governor, and field commanders.”

He continued: "Today we stand from a position of responsibility, in providing all requirements for protecting visitors and providing services, as well as presenting the clearest image of the Iraqis' generosity and hospitality to the visitors of Abu Abdullah Al-Hussein (peace be upon him), and what is required of us is how to cooperate in providing the best services until the end of the visit," expressing He expressed his readiness to "overcome obstacles in facilitating this task."

He stressed, "Providing funds despite the absence of the budget, as well as the security effort, with political and security challenges in Baghdad and the rest of the provinces."

He pointed out, to "the challenges of the issue of electricity due to the large loads," noting that "the ministry is making an exceptional effort, and that the Karbala governorate receives a large number of visitors on this visit in addition to the visit of the tenth of Muharram, and despite the infrastructure throughout Iraq is not fully available, However, people, institutions, the governorate, and the holy shrines play a great role and cooperation to overcome obstacles."

He explained, "We wish we had better conditions than these, to provide better services," noting that "the government and since 28 months ago had a budget for only six months, yet it moved forward in order to serve the people."

He continued, "Challenges are transformed into opportunities for success by evaluating past mistakes and experiences, to be avoided in the future, in addition to turning this visit into a part of our heritage and history, and providing the best services not only for visitors but also for the areas that visitors pass through, on the streets, and roads." and saving electricity.

He expressed his hope "in the future that the situation will be better to carry out a historical duty in serving the visitors of Abu Abdullah Al-Hussein (peace be upon him), as well as providing services to all citizens, regardless of the occasions of the visits," noting that "the cooperation of all and the avoidance of any clash or negative political developments." In the future, it will be reflected in building better conditions than the current situation."

He stated, "These are historical moments that count for you, you may see them as small, but they are very big, and I am sure that the future will have better opportunities to serve the visitors and the people of the province and all our provinces," praising "the security effort of the security forces, the popular crowd, the police, as well as the service ministries, in addition to Redoubled efforts from workers at border crossings by receiving large numbers of visitors.

He renewed his "thanks to the security services that work on more than one front, in the fight against ISIS, and in providing security with the exceptional political situation in Iraq, as well as for the visitors of Abu Abdullah Al-Hussein (peace be upon him)."

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Sun 19 May 2024, 9:03 pm