Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Al-Bajari: The Public Prosecution has begun an investigation into the acquisition of land by the Min

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Al-Bajari: The Public Prosecution has begun an investigation into the acquisition of land by the Min Empty Al-Bajari: The Public Prosecution has begun an investigation into the acquisition of land by the Min

Post by Rocky Thu 15 Sep 2022, 7:32 am

POSTED ON[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] BY [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

[size=52]Al-Bajari: The Public Prosecution has begun an investigation into the acquisition of land by the Minister of Oil[/size]

[size=45][You must be registered and logged in to see this image.][/size]
    [size=45]/Baghdad..The
    deputy from Basra Governorate, Zahra Al-Bajari, revealed, on Thursday, that the Public Prosecution opened an investigation into the land distribution file by Oil Minister Ihsan Abdul-Jabbar, indicating that the Minister of Oil punishes employees even on Facebook posts to prevent an accusation against him of corruption.
    And Al-Bajari said in a televised interview, that “the Minister of Oil punishes employees even for Facebook posts because of his fear of the emergence of corruption files.”
    She added that the Public Prosecution moved to investigate the acquisition of land by the Minister of Oil, since Abdul-Jabbar is from Basra, so how can you allocate land to him in Baghdad?
    Al-Bajari explained, “The Minister of Oil confiscated land in Al-Daoudi in Al-Mansour, central Baghdad, and changed its gender and allocated it to his entourage, while he gave another plot of land to his father-in-law in Basra without right.” Done/25 d[/size]
    [size=45][You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Sat 08 Jun 2024, 5:48 pm