Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Foreign Minister: Iraq will spare no effort by hosting the Ministerial Meeting of the Forum of Civil

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Foreign Minister: Iraq will spare no effort by hosting the Ministerial Meeting of the Forum of Civil Empty Foreign Minister: Iraq will spare no effort by hosting the Ministerial Meeting of the Forum of Civil

Post by Rocky Fri 23 Sep 2022, 7:14 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Baghdad -
    The Minister of Foreign Affairs, Fouad Hussein, affirmed today, Thursday, that Iraq will spare no effort by hosting the ministerial meeting of the Forum of Ancient Civilizations in Baghdad.
    The official spokesman for the Ministry of Foreign Affairs, Ahmed Al-Sahaf, said in a statement received by the Iraqi News Agency (INA), that "Foreign Minister Fouad Hussein chaired the ministerial meeting of the Forum of Ancient Civilizations in New York; between countries".
    According to the statement, the Minister of Foreign Affairs expressed his "thanks to all the joint efforts made by the member states of the Forum of Ancient Civilizations, in order to preserve the cultural and historical heritage."
    He stressed that "Iraq will spare no effort in hosting the sixth ministerial meeting of the forum to be held in Baghdad for the period from 4 to 5 December 2022."

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Sun 26 May 2024, 1:49 pm