Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Iraq is outside the group of countries in need of external assistance to secure food

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Iraq is outside the group of countries in need of external assistance to secure food Empty Iraq is outside the group of countries in need of external assistance to secure food

Post by Rocky Sun 09 Oct 2022, 5:18 am

Iraq is outside the group of countries in need of external assistance to secure food

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Economy News _ Baghdad
    On Sunday, the Food and Agriculture Organization (FAO) announced that Iraq has left 45 countries in need of external food aid, distributed among Africa, Asia, Latin America and one country in Europe.
    The Rome-based organization said, in a report seen by "Economy News", that "conflicts and drought have exacerbated the conditions of food insecurity in many parts of the world, especially East and West Africa," noting that "45 countries worldwide, including That's 33 African countries, nine Asian countries, two South American countries and one country in Europe, Ukraine, which needs foreign aid for food," he said.
    The organization noted that "Iraq has become outside the Asian countries that need foreign food aid, and it has been limited to Pakistan, Afghanistan, Bangladesh, Yemen, Syria, Lebanon, Myanmar, North Korea and Sri Lanka."
    It is noteworthy that the Food and Agriculture Organization "FAO" has included, during the past months, Iraq among the countries that need urgent food aid, just like the rest of the poor Asian and African countries.

34 . views
    Added 10/09/2022 - 12:06 PM
    Update 10/09/2022 - 1:15 PM

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Sun 19 May 2024, 2:53 am