Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Previous Parliamentary Finance Decision: Only 10% of taxes reach the state treasury

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Previous Parliamentary Finance Decision: Only 10% of taxes reach the state treasury Empty Previous Parliamentary Finance Decision: Only 10% of taxes reach the state treasury

Post by Rocky Sun 09 Oct 2022, 7:47 am

[size=30]Previous Parliamentary Finance Decision: Only 10% of taxes reach the state treasury

2022-10-08
    [/size]
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    Yes Iraq: Baghdad

The former Rapporteur of the Parliamentary Finance Committee, Ahmed Al-Saffar, confirmed, on Saturday, that the taxes that enter the state treasury do not exceed 10 percent of the collection operations, indicating that the real percentage falls within the aspects of tax evasion and other pockets outside the state treasury.
    Al-Saffar said that "the Iraqi tax system is old and is incompatible with the economic, administrative and social changes, and the country needs a comprehensive tax reform, and plans to address the widespread corruption in the joints of this institution."
    He added, "Iraq is still working with Income Tax Law No. 113 of 1982, and this law is very old and needs a comprehensive change," stressing "the importance of changing the form of management of the Tax Authority through cadres working according to modern and advanced techniques and systems to eliminate corruption and suspicious agreements."
    Al-Saffar revealed that “what enters the state treasury of taxes does not exceed 10 percent of the collection operations, while the real percentage falls within the aspects of tax evasion and other pockets outside the state treasury,” calling on the Integrity Commission and the supervisory authorities concerned to “investigate to uncover corruption and waste operations.” that affected the work of the Tax Authority over the past years.”
    The Iraqi judiciary is currently investigating the case of the disappearance of $800 million from an account belonging to the tax department in the Rafidain Bank.
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Wed 22 May 2024, 10:20 pm