Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

The House of Representatives elects Abdel Latif Rashid as President of the Republic in two electoral

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

The House of Representatives elects Abdel Latif Rashid as President of the Republic in two electoral Empty The House of Representatives elects Abdel Latif Rashid as President of the Republic in two electoral

Post by Rocky Fri 14 Oct 2022, 5:09 am

POSTED ON[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] BY [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

[size=52]The House of Representatives elects Abdel Latif Rashid as President of the Republic in two electoral rounds[/size]

[size=45][You must be registered and logged in to see this image.][/size]
    [size=45]After a long dispute, the House of Representatives was able to choose a president of the republic from among about 40 candidates for the position in a two-round process.[/size]
    [size=45]And the holding of the session - which is the sixth in the current session - required achieving a quorum by exceeding two-thirds of the total number of members of the Council, in compliance with the interpretation of the Federal Court, as the number of deputies reached 277, then voting began in the hope that one of the candidates would get 220 or more votes.[/size]
    [size=45]Among all the candidates, the best chances were limited to the competition between Abdul Latif Rashid and Barham Salih, although neither of them was able to collect two-thirds of the votes of those present. Where the most votes prevail.[/size]
    [size=45]The process ended with the victory of Abdul Latif Jamil Rashid as the tenth president of the Republic of Iraq, and Saleh failed to obtain a second term, but the scene that seemed "nice" democratic was not "fit" for presentation throughout a whole year of political differences, although the former president who stuck to his candidacy until Last breath, he has always called for a new political contract based on "good" governance.[/size]

[size=45][You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Fri 07 Jun 2024, 10:32 am