Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Iraq achieved a financial surplus of more than 38 trillion dinars in the past months

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Iraq achieved a financial surplus of more than 38 trillion dinars in the past months Empty Iraq achieved a financial surplus of more than 38 trillion dinars in the past months

Post by Rocky Wed 09 Nov 2022, 5:04 am

Iraq achieved a financial surplus of more than 38 trillion dinars in the past months

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Economy News-Baghdad
    The Ministry of Finance issued the Iraqi state accounts for the month of last September for the fiscal year 2022, which indicated that the volume of financial revenues amounted to more than 122 trillion dinars, and a financial surplus amounted to more than 38 trillion dinars.
    According to the data and tables issued by the ministry in the month of November for the accounts of last September, which showed that oil is still the main resource for Iraq’s general budget, reaching 96 percent, which is the same percentage for the past six months, which indicates that the rentier economy is the basis in Iraq’s general budget.
    Through the financial tables, it appeared that the total oil revenues for the month of September amounted to 122 trillion and 796 billion and 502 million and 987 thousand and 111 dinars, which represents 96 percent of the total revenues, while the total non-oil revenues amounted to 4 trillion and 958 billion and 597 million and 101 thousand and 636 dinars. 4 percent of the total revenues, indicating that the total expenditures with the advances amounted to 84 trillion and 666 billion and 606 million dinars.

100 . views
    Added 11/09/2022 - 11:36 AM
    Update 11/09/2022 - 2:03 PM

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Thu 30 May 2024, 7:59 pm