Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

The Media Committee for Monitoring and Evaluating Government Performance calls on the Prime Minister

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

The Media Committee for Monitoring and Evaluating Government Performance calls on the Prime Minister Empty The Media Committee for Monitoring and Evaluating Government Performance calls on the Prime Minister

Post by Rocky Thu 10 Nov 2022, 5:21 am

POSTED ON[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] BY [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

[size=52]The Media Committee for Monitoring and Evaluating Government Performance calls on the Prime Minister to take measures[/size]

[size=45]Legal status in the file of aliens in ministries and security institutions[/size]
    [size=45]The Media Committee for Monitoring and Evaluating Government Performance called on the Prime Minister, Mr. Muhammad Shiaa Al-Sawadni, to take urgent legal measures against the space elements in the ministries and security institutions, as it poses great risks to security, especially since there are tens of thousands of space elements that burden the federal budget. The official spokesman for the Media Committee for Monitoring and Evaluating Government Performance said that all the measures that were taken in the file of aliens are formal and ineffective and did not contribute to resolving this 18-year-old crisis.
    The Media Committee for Monitoring and Evaluating Government Performance,
    Baghdad[/size]
    [size=45][You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Thu 23 May 2024, 1:17 pm