Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Parliamentary legal talks about new appointments in the 2023 budget

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Parliamentary legal talks about new appointments in the 2023 budget Empty Parliamentary legal talks about new appointments in the 2023 budget

Post by Rocky Thu 10 Nov 2022, 5:39 am

Parliamentary legal talks about new appointments in the 2023 budget

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Economy News - Baghdad
    On Wednesday, the Parliamentary Legal Committee ruled out deciding the 2023 budget within two weeks, while indicating the possibility of opening new appointments in three sectors.
    Committee member Raed al-Maliki told the official news agency, "There are expectations that the budget will be sent within two weeks, but this is not easy because the Ministry of Planning is currently working on it, unless it is a normal version like any previous budget version and there are no changes, in order to expedite its submission."
    He added: "I submitted a proposal for a three-year budget to be a medium-term budget based on Article 4 Second of the Financial Management Law, taking into account the political and economic repercussions and conditions that the country experiences annually when approving the budget," noting that "there is a welcome and support by some deputies. However, this has not been officially achieved by the government so far, after the issue was raised in the media and I sent an official letter to the ministries of Planning and Finance and the Finance Committee in the House of Representatives.
    He continued, "There is also welcome by the representatives to open the door for employment in certain sectors, and the installation file itself needs to create degrees, with the possibility of opening new appointments, especially in the education and health sector, as well as in the profitable oil companies."
    The Ministry of Finance announced, earlier, the actual start of preparing the budget law for the year 2023, and this came after Minister Taif Sami confirmed that one of the most important priorities of the new government and the ministry is to present and approve the draft federal budget.

Views 246
    Added 11/09/2022 - 5:06 PM
    Update 11/10/2022 - 2:30 PM

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Sat 18 May 2024, 7:46 pm