Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

"Violates Iraqi sovereignty." The United Nations condemns the Iranian bombing of Erbil

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

"Violates Iraqi sovereignty." The United Nations condemns the Iranian bombing of Erbil Empty "Violates Iraqi sovereignty." The United Nations condemns the Iranian bombing of Erbil

Post by Rocky Mon 14 Nov 2022, 5:07 am

[size=35][size=35]"Violates Iraqi sovereignty." The United Nations condemns the Iranian bombing of Erbil[/size]

"Violates Iraqi sovereignty." The United Nations condemns the Iranian bombing of Erbil[/size]
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Policy

[size][size]
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.][/size]
    2022-11-14 | 04:15
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

[/size]

Alsumaria News - Politics

The United Nations Mission (UNAMI) condemned today, Sunday, the Iranian attacks on Kurdish sites in northern Iraq.

[size]
    The mission said in a post on the site[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]I followed her[url=https://www.alsumaria.tv/Entity/133473/%D8%A7%D9%84%D8%B3%D9%88%D9%85%D8%B1%D9%8A%D8%A9 %D9%86%D9%8A%D9%88%D8%B2/ar/]Alsumaria News[/url]We condemn the renewed Iranian attacks with missiles and drones on the region[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.], which violates Iraqi sovereignty.”

She added: “It should not be used[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]as an arena for settling scores, and its territorial integrity must be respected," indicating that "dialogue between[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]And Iran over shared security concerns is the only way forward."
    [/size]

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Thu 23 May 2024, 8:11 am