Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Germany sent its first shipment to the Peshmerga military aboard a Russian cargo plane

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Germany sent its first shipment to the Peshmerga military aboard a Russian cargo plane Empty Germany sent its first shipment to the Peshmerga military aboard a Russian cargo plane

Post by Rocky Fri Sep 05, 2014 7:49 am

Germany sent its first shipment to the Peshmerga military aboard a Russian cargo plane

Fri 05 Sep 2014 11:20 | (Voice of Iraq) - Sumerian News / Baghdad 
    Germany sent the first shipment of military equipment to the Kurdish Peshmerga forces, after Berlin decided to provide fighters Kurds in the Kurdistan region of Iraq with weapons to counter German dilate organization "Daash." the spokesman said on behalf of the German armed forces, it is scheduled to arrive first cargo plane German carrying military equipment defensive response, to Iraqi Kurdistan on Friday (the fifth of September 2014) to contribute to the cessation of expansion fundamentalist "Islamic state." and took off a cargo plane a Russian-made aircraft "Antonov "From the airport Leipzig / Halle is scheduled to land in Erbil, capital of Iraqi Kurdistan. According to a military spokesman, the German plane carrying 9,500 pieces of non-lethal military equipment. The spokesman stressed that the payload includes types of armor and helmets. It also carries cargo detection equipment for mines and ordnance disposal, is taken from an army camp in northeastern fleeing Germany. But the first shipment did not include weapons, according to a military spokesman, who confirmed that another shipment will be sent in later will also send weapons. was the German army had been sent earlier in humanitarian aid in coordination with the Ministry of Foreign Affairs in August last year. As promised the German Defense Ministry intention training Kurdish fighters, the German arms, which intends to send to the Kurdish Peshmerga in Germany. It has also denied the presence of German soldiers in conflict zones tight it had sent six German soldiers to coordinate the German aid.

://www.sotaliraq...5#ixzz3CRDY00oA

Current date/time is Sun May 19, 2024 8:55 am