Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

A Kurdish delegation is discussing with the Ministry of Finance Kurdistan's share in the 2023 budget

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

A Kurdish delegation is discussing with the Ministry of Finance Kurdistan's share in the 2023 budget Empty A Kurdish delegation is discussing with the Ministry of Finance Kurdistan's share in the 2023 budget

Post by Rocky Mon 12 Dec 2022, 5:50 am

A Kurdish delegation is discussing with the Ministry of Finance Kurdistan's share in the 2023 budget

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Economy News-Baghdad
    Today, Monday, the Kurdistan Regional Government delegation discussed with Finance Minister Taif Sami the 2023 budget and the region's share in it.
    Kurdish media reported that the meeting discussed emphasizing the continuity of the work of the technical committee between the two sides in this regard.
    This is the second time that a high-ranking delegation from the Kurdistan Regional Government visited Baghdad after the formation of the government headed by Muhammad Shia’ al-Sudani to discuss the budget, Article 140 and other outstanding issues between the Kurdistan Regional Government and the federal government.
    The KRG delegation includes Awat Janab Nuri, Minister of Finance and Economy, Kamal Muhammad, Minister of Electricity, Dr. Omid Sabah, Head of the Cabinet Office, Abdul Hakim Khosrow, Head of the Coordination and Follow-up Department, Jutiar Adel, the official spokesman for the Kurdistan Regional Government, and Hadi Jawashli, Head of the Office of Supreme Audit. in the Kurdistan Regional Government, and Faris Issa, head of the Kurdistan Regional Government representative in Baghdad.

Views 56
    Added 12/12/2022 - 12:41 PM
    Updated 12/12/2022 - 2:48 PM

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Sun 19 May 2024, 1:27 am