Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Aware / Government effort: Service provision work has reached 17 regions with varying completion rat

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Aware / Government effort: Service provision work has reached 17 regions with varying completion rat Empty Aware / Government effort: Service provision work has reached 17 regions with varying completion rat

Post by Rocky Mon 19 Dec 2022, 5:26 am

[size=32]Aware / Government effort: Service provision work has reached 17 regions with varying completion rates[/size]

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] 2 Views

Conscious / Baghdad / ZN
    On Monday, the government effort team identified advanced work areas that will be completed soon, while indicating the possibility of contracting with state institutions and the private sector to supply it with the required materials.
    The head of the team, Undersecretary of the Ministry of Construction and Housing, Jaber Al-Hassani, said in an interview with him, which was reported by the reporter (Iraqi Media News Agency / INA), that "the work of providing services in Baghdad has reached 17 regions with varying rates of completion," noting that "the regions where work is advanced are Shaker Al-Ani, Duanem Al-Shula, Al-Kufa District, Sabaa Al-Bour, Al-Nahrawan.
    He added, “The first areas that will be built are Shaker Al-Ani, followed by the Kufa neighborhood, where the services in these two areas are integrated, including infrastructure, paving, water, sewage, and others,” noting that “the effort team enters the housing crisis and the internal streets."
    And he continued, “The current effort as a number is below the level of ambition, pointing to” the possibility of contracting with state institutions or the private sector to supply us with the required materials.
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Thu 23 May 2024, 3:32 am