Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Al-Sudani and Talabani discuss political developments and confirm border security

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Al-Sudani and Talabani discuss political developments and confirm border security Empty Al-Sudani and Talabani discuss political developments and confirm border security

Post by Rocky Sun Dec 25, 2022 6:07 am

[size=35][size=35]Al-Sudani and Talabani discuss political developments and confirm border security[/size]
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    [/size]

Policy

[size][size]
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.][/size]
    2022-12-24 | 08:31
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

[/size]

Today, Saturday, the Prime Minister, Muhammad Shia'a Al-Sudani, and the President of the Patriotic Union of Kurdistan, Pavel Talabani, discussed the political developments in the country, while emphasizing the importance of securing the borders.

Al-Sudani's office said, in a statement received by Alsumaria News, that the latter "received Talabani to discuss the general political situation, the progress of government efforts to implement the ministerial curriculum, and the importance of the service role played by the executive institutions at the level of the governorates of the [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] region of [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.], and the rest of the governorates."

During the meeting, a number of files were reviewed at the level of national action between the federal government and the regional government, to ensure the provision of services to citizens, as well as follow-up on the efforts made to secure the Iraqi borders and the progress of work in controlling them, in accordance with the decisions of the Ministerial Council for National Security.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Mon May 20, 2024 5:18 am