Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Masoud Barzani invites politicians on outstanding issues between the center and the region

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Masoud Barzani invites politicians on outstanding issues between the center and the region Empty Masoud Barzani invites politicians on outstanding issues between the center and the region

Post by Rocky Sat 31 Dec 2022, 5:41 am

Masoud Barzani invites politicians on outstanding issues between the center and the region

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] |Today, 11:44 |

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

+A
    -A

Baghdad today - Erbil 
    Today, Saturday, the leader of the Kurdistan Democratic Party, Massoud Barzani, invited politicians on outstanding issues between the center and the region. 
    In a birthday greeting received by (Baghdad Today), Barzani said, "I congratulate all the citizens of the Kurdistan region on the occasion of the advent of the new Gregorian year, and I also congratulate the families of the righteous martyrs and the heroic Peshmerga, and I wish everyone continued success and prosperity," adding, "I consider this occasion an opportunity To emphasize once again the culture of peaceful coexistence among all the people of Kurdistan, who have always believed in peace and brotherhood, and the search for solutions through dialogue and understanding, and the rejection of fanaticism and extremism.
    He continued, "As for the political process in Iraq, we believe that there is a new opportunity to resolve issues between the Kurdistan region and the federal government in Iraq, and we also support the implementation of the political agreement that was reached between all Iraqi parties participating in the political process and between the Kurdistan Regional Government."

He expressed his hope that "the next steps of the Iraqi government in the political process in its next stage will be within the framework of the constitution, and in line with the interests of the Iraqi people, and taking into account the principles of partnership, balance and compatibility," adding, "I hope that the new year will be a year of happiness and prosperity for all citizens of Kurdistan and Iraq, and a year Peace and solidarity for the entire region and for all mankind.
    It is noteworthy that the dispute crisis between Baghdad and Erbil is still ongoing, and the most prominent disputed files are the region’s share of the federal budget, the disputed lands, the oil and gas law, and Article 140 of the constitution. The past years witnessed dozens of rounds of negotiations between the two parties that did not reach a final solution, as a result of the Kurds’ excesses. In the constitutional interpretation of Article 140 and the failure to hand over the region’s oil and the imports of the ports to the Baghdad government while at the same time demanding a full share of the federal budget, in the meantime Baghdad sticks to the steering wheel of the constitution and refrains from submitting to the Kurdish demands and considers it an undermining of the federal authority. 
    Edit: A.K
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Fri 17 May 2024, 2:18 am