Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

The Parliamentary Economic Committee explains the negative effects of the delay in approving the fed

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

The Parliamentary Economic Committee explains the negative effects of the delay in approving the fed Empty The Parliamentary Economic Committee explains the negative effects of the delay in approving the fed

Post by Rocky Thu 05 Jan 2023, 4:12 am

[size=46]The Parliamentary Economic Committee explains the negative effects of the delay in approving the federal budget[/size]
    Economie
    19:27 - 2023-01-04
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
    Today, Wednesday, the Parliamentary Committee on Economy, Industry and Trade clarified the negative effects of the delay in approving the federal budget, while urging the political blocs to expedite its approval and include important projects in it.
    Committee member Sardi Al-Mahyawy said, "The laws and alternative solutions to the federal budget are temporary solutions and remedies for the conduct of economic life in Iraq, such as the financial management law and its other applications or the emergency support for food security and development law." Al-Mihyawi added, "One of the most important negatives and effects of the delay in approving the budget is disrupting the approval of new and suspended government investment projects from previous years, which leads to a delay in economic growth or urban development and thus the clear negative impact on the life and livelihood of the Iraqi individual, and that extends to the coming years." Due to the accumulation of unfinished projects and the delay in their implementation.
    He urged all political blocs to "accelerate the approval of the federal budget, and the need to include important projects that serve society and the country in general."

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Mon 27 May 2024, 2:01 pm