Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

RESOURCES: FINANCE AGREED TO CREATE JOB GRADES TO CONFIRM CONTRACTS

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

RESOURCES: FINANCE AGREED TO CREATE JOB GRADES TO CONFIRM CONTRACTS Empty RESOURCES: FINANCE AGREED TO CREATE JOB GRADES TO CONFIRM CONTRACTS

Post by Rocky Sat 07 Jan 2023, 5:38 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
    Iraq

[size=38]RESOURCES: FINANCE AGREED TO CREATE JOB GRADES TO CONFIRM CONTRACTS[/size]

Friday, January 6, 2023 8:55 pm
    Baghdad / National News Center
    Today, Friday, the Ministry of Water Resources announced the approval of the Ministry of Finance to introduce job grades to confirm contracts.
    The ministry said, in a statement received by the National News Center, that “based on Cabinet Resolutions Nos. 369 and 370 of 2022 taken at the tenth regular session held on December 27, 2022, the Ministry of Finance approved the introduction of job grades to confirm contracts before October 2.” 2019 on the permanent staffing of the Ministry of Water Resources and various engineering, technical, administrative and market specializations.
    The statement added, "The grades included the employees of the Ministry Center with 40 job grades, the General Authority for Operation and Maintenance of the Tigris River Basin with 2693 grades, the River Irrigation Department 595, the Iraq Company 195, and the Al-Faw Company 70 job grades."
    And she continued, “The two decisions also included the inclusion of the General Authority for Survey, with 12 job degrees, and finally the Northern Region Studies Center, with 3 degrees.” 

The ministry confirmed, according to the statement, the issuance of ministerial orders for their appointment, indicating that “with regard to other formations, their legal approvals will be received from the Ministry of Finance later, and they will be announced soon.”
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Fri 17 May 2024, 11:22 pm