Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

The Minister of Environment confirms moving forward to mitigate the effects of climate change

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

The Minister of Environment confirms moving forward to mitigate the effects of climate change Empty The Minister of Environment confirms moving forward to mitigate the effects of climate change

Post by Rocky Sun 08 Jan 2023, 7:52 am

POSTED ON[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] BY [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

[size=52]The Minister of Environment confirms moving forward to mitigate the effects of climate change[/size]

[size=45][You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
    The Minister of Environment, Eng. Nizar Amidi, confirmed moving forward to mitigate the effects of climate change and improve the environmental situation, which has suffered from neglect since the past decades. And how to maximize natural resources, improve energy quality, and achieve sustainable development goals, indicating that it will enable the ministry to take its rightful role and position as a federal ministry that possesses law and duties that enable it to implement its oversight and awareness role and develop the necessary strategies in managing files of an environmental nature. Engineer Nizar Amidi, who accompanied the late Mam Jalal on the political and executive side, and shared with him his difficult tasks, in addition to his success as Director of the Office of the Presidency of the Republic, with all the professionalism and integrity that everyone witnesses, expressing his hope for success and success in the national mission that he was entrusted with.Amidi Kouziz for the Iraqi environment.[/size]
    [size=45][You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Tue 04 Jun 2024, 1:24 am