Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

The Minister of Oil is discussing with the British Ambassador the oil and energy files

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

The Minister of Oil is discussing with the British Ambassador the oil and energy files Empty The Minister of Oil is discussing with the British Ambassador the oil and energy files

Post by Rocky Mon 16 Jan 2023, 6:18 am

The Minister of Oil is discussing with the British Ambassador the oil and energy files

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] |Today, [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

+A
    -A

Baghdad today - Baghdad
    Today, Monday, Deputy Prime Minister for Energy Affairs and Minister of Oil Hayan Abdul Ghani discussed with the British Ambassador to Baghdad, Mark Bryson, ways to enhance bilateral relations and joint cooperation in the oil and energy sector.
    The media office of the ministry stated, in a statement received by (Baghdad Today), that "Deputy Prime Minister for Energy Affairs and Minister of Oil Hayan Abdul-Ghani received today the British Ambassador to Baghdad, Mark Bryson," noting that "during the meeting, they discussed ways to strengthen bilateral relations and joint cooperation in the oil sector." Oil and energy.
    The statement added that "the meeting was attended by the Director of the International Trade Department, the Director of Operations and the International Trade Adviser for the Energy Sector at the British Embassy."
    Editing: A.Q
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Sun 19 May 2024, 11:55 pm