Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Wall Street: The decline of the Iraqi dinar is caused by an American policy to curb the illegal seiz

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Wall Street: The decline of the Iraqi dinar is caused by an American policy to curb the illegal seiz Empty Wall Street: The decline of the Iraqi dinar is caused by an American policy to curb the illegal seiz

Post by Rocky Fri 20 Jan 2023, 5:00 am

[size=38]Wall Street: The decline of the Iraqi dinar is caused by an American policy to curb the illegal seizure of the dollar by Iraqi banks[/size]

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

January 20, 2023[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    Baghdad / Obelisk: The Wall Street Journal reported, quoting US officials, that the depreciation of the Iraqi dinar is a result of the policy adopted by the US Treasury and the Federal Reserve in New York to curb money laundering and the illegal appropriation of dollars by Iraqi commercial banks for the benefit of countries subject to sanctions. In the Middle East, including Iran, according to the expression of the report.
    US and Iraqi officials said it was time to bring the Iraqi banking system into compliance with international money transfer practices.
    The value of the Iraqi currency fell to 10 percent against the dollar, which led to a sharp rise in the prices of imported goods.
    US officials confirm that the strict rules for electronic dollar transfers by Iraqi private banks were not a surprise to officials in Baghdad, but are implemented jointly after two years of discussions and planning between the Central Bank of Iraq, the US Treasury and the Federal Reserve Board. They added that the rise in the dollar exchange rate was not due to the new measures.
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Fri 17 May 2024, 11:22 pm