Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

"Where is the money?".. A human rights center: There is no food security law on the ground

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

"Where is the money?".. A human rights center: There is no food security law on the ground Empty "Where is the money?".. A human rights center: There is no food security law on the ground

Post by Rocky Tue 24 Jan 2023, 5:15 am

"Where is the money?".. A human rights center: There is no food security law on the ground

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

2023-01-24 02:19
    Font

Shafaq News/ The Strategic Center for Human Rights in Iraq demanded, on Tuesday, the government to disclose details of the disbursement of funds allocated by the Food Security Law.

The deputy head of the center, Hazem Al-Rudaini, said, in a press statement received by Shafaq News Agency, that this law was enacted last year, and the main objective of its legislation was to maintain the level of food prices and support the agricultural and industrial sectors.
    He added, but for today we did not find anything tangible on the ground despite the end of the fiscal year, but rather the results were negative and we witnessed a rise in prices in all foodstuffs and a decrease in the value of the Iraqi dinar against the dollar.
    Al-Rudaini called on the government to submit a detailed report on the ways to disburse the funds allocated under this law.
    The former Iraqi government headed by Mustafa Al-Kazemi submitted a draft food security law, because the financial budget was not approved, as the draft law allocated more than 35 trillion Iraqi dinars ($24.1 billion), through which the government could conduct its business.
    On June 8, 2022, the House of Representatives, in the presence of 273 deputies and the presidency of Al-Halbousi, voted on the emergency support law for food security in general.
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Sun 19 May 2024, 7:56 pm