Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

2 posters

Justice: Send a list of Palmhmolin decision to pardon the prime minister

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Justice: Send a list of Palmhmolin decision to pardon the prime minister Empty Justice: Send a list of Palmhmolin decision to pardon the prime minister

Post by Rocky Tue 09 Sep 2014, 6:05 am

Justice: Send a list of Palmhmolin decision to pardon the prime minister

Brother - Baghdad
    The Ministry of Justice announced the completion of a new list of names of prisoners covered by the amnesty include private (100) prisoners and submitted to the Prime Minister's Office for approval.
    He said the ministry spokesman Haidar al-Saadi in a press release, the agency received for News News (et) commenced Committees upper and chock in the ministry, which oversee the implementation of the Cabinet decision to pardon the private and No. (321) for the year 2014, to prepare a new list of names of prisoners covered by the amnesty private include ( 100) added to the first meal of (1063) to reach the final total to 1163 covered by the decision of the prisoner pardon for authentication while the prime minister on the decree.
    Saadi said that the Main Committee in the Iraqi Corrections Service audited the names submitted by the sub-committees of the relevant sections of reform and identify your pardon covered by the decision and the completion of their files and submit them to the general supervision of the Commission.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    Diamond
    Diamond
    Interacting Investor
    Interacting Investor

Justice: Send a list of Palmhmolin decision to pardon the prime minister Empty Re: Justice: Send a list of Palmhmolin decision to pardon the prime minister

Post by Diamond Tue 09 Sep 2014, 6:25 am

OK maliki in a quiet position, an prisioners that he had jailed are being released from jail, sounds like someone is tryin to save court an rope cost!!!!!!!!!!!!! freak

Current date/time is Sat 25 May 2024, 11:00 pm