Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Disclosure of proposals for allocating plots of land and salaries for these groups

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Disclosure of proposals for allocating plots of land and salaries for these groups  Empty Disclosure of proposals for allocating plots of land and salaries for these groups

Post by Rocky Tue 31 Jan 2023, 7:33 am

Disclosure of proposals for allocating plots of land and salaries for these groups 

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Economy News - Baghdad
    On Tuesday, the advisor to the Prime Minister for Social Protection Affairs, Sanaa Al-Moussawi, revealed proposals that will be submitted to the Prime Minister to allocate plots of land and salaries for several segments.
    Al-Moussawi said, "Several proposals will be submitted to the prime minister, especially since social assistance is not sufficient to alleviate poverty for existing fragile families," according to the official news agency.
    And she continued: "Among the proposals is the allocation of plots of land to widowed women, along with an amount from the housing fund in order to build the plot and house her orphaned children, as well as a proposal to build low-cost homes in each governorate, as well as the inclusion of the elderly and the unemployed in plots of land and alleviating the existing housing crisis in addition to To increase the foodstuffs for these families who are covered by social assistance.
    She stated that "work is now underway to count the number of students who are among the families that receive a social subsidy from all academic levels up to the university level, in order to provide the salaries of students whose families receive a social subsidy."

views
    Added 01/31/2023 - 4:31 PM
    Updated 01/31/2023 - 4:31 PM
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Mon 20 May 2024, 10:19 am