Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

With a circulation close to a trillion dinars.. The Iraq Stock Exchange reveals the most important i

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

With a circulation close to a trillion dinars.. The Iraq Stock Exchange reveals the most important i Empty With a circulation close to a trillion dinars.. The Iraq Stock Exchange reveals the most important i

Post by Rocky Thu 02 Feb 2023, 5:12 am

With a circulation close to a trillion dinars.. The Iraq Stock Exchange reveals the most important indicators for the year 2022

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Economy News-Baghdad
    The Executive Director of the Iraq Stock Exchange, Taha Ahmed Abdel Salam Al-Rubaie, revealed the market indicators in 2022, indicating the factors affecting the share price and market plans for the current year.
    Al-Rubaie said at the second annual economic forum held at Cihan University - Dohuk, entitled "The Future of the Iraqi Economy in Light of the Current Crises," that "the most important trading indicators in 2022:
    Trading on the shares of (92) Iraqi joint stock companies out of (103) companies registered in the market
    Joint stock companies based on the decisions of the Securities Commission.
    Number of suspended companies (3)
    The number of traded shares reached (564,572,921,564) shares.
    The value of traded shares amounted to (894,741,518,521) dinars.
    The number of executed contracts and deals reached (597,135).
    The ISX60 traded share price index closed at (950,585) points in the last session of 2022.
    Al-Rubaie touches on the most important factors affecting the prices of traded shares, noting that "the share prices of joint-stock companies listed and traded in the Iraq Stock Exchange are affected by many factors referred to by a number of research, studies and reports - the most important of which were: the financial position of the joint-stock company, and the levels of profit achievement compared to the size of the capital Money - or deficit in activity, annual monetary profits and its stability from one year to another, national economic growth indicators, annual GDP volume, annual per capita income rate, annual inflation indicators, stimulus mechanisms and market making, as well as corporate governance, in addition to international accounting standards, and finally investment. the foreigner.”
    He concluded his speech on the most important plans for the year 2023 for the Iraq market, noting that it is represented by “organizing the holding of sessions and trading activity in securities, listing new joint stock companies, diversifying traded securities, culture of trading in securities, control, inspection and compliance with anti-money laundering and terrorist financing controls, infrastructure development - Adding new regulations to activity and providing new financial services - financial inclusion, applying new instructions and rules - complying with international standards for activity, participating in amending prevailing laws in accordance with international standards.

Views 82
    Added 02/02/2023 - 11:51 AM
    Updated 02/02/2023 - 2:09 PM

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Sat 18 May 2024, 11:55 pm