Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

A deputy close to Al-Sudani attacks Al-Halbousi again: He distributes the committees to the heads of

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

A deputy close to Al-Sudani attacks Al-Halbousi again: He distributes the committees to the heads of Empty A deputy close to Al-Sudani attacks Al-Halbousi again: He distributes the committees to the heads of

Post by Rocky Thu 02 Feb 2023, 6:11 am

[rtl]A deputy close to Al-Sudani attacks Al-Halbousi again: He distributes the committees to the heads of the blocs[/rtl]
    2023/02/02 09:48  
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

[rtl]Baghdad - Iraq today:

Member of the Parliament, Muhammad Al-Sayhoud, confirmed that the heads of the political blocs had brought the file of selecting the heads of the committees to the "a" mechanism, and while he indicated that Al-Halbousi complied with the orders of the heads of the blocs, he revealed what happened inside the Parliamentary Awqaf and Clans Committee.[/rtl]

[rtl]Chihoud said in a press interview, "The heads of the political blocs, through their insistence on chairing some parliamentary committees, are the ones who brought things to this point."[/rtl]
    [rtl]He added, "For example, we in the Awqaf and Clans Committee have reached out to some heads of political blocs to go to the House of Representatives and divide the committee into two parts, ie (Awqaf Committee) and (Clan Committee)," pointing out that "the main goal behind this step is to try to hold on to the presidency." Committee, and to achieve personal and partisan interests, not a public interest.[/rtl]
    [rtl]The member of the House of Representatives reaffirmed that "the actions of the heads of political blocs are what led us to quotas, and this method is to divide the heads of parliamentary committees," stressing that "Parliament Speaker Muhammad al-Halbousi complies with the orders of the heads of blocks."[/rtl]
    [rtl][You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    [/rtl]

Current date/time is Thu 23 May 2024, 2:05 pm