Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Prime Minister: All state files are covered by work, not just the five priorities that we have set i

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Prime Minister: All state files are covered by work, not just the five priorities that we have set i Empty Prime Minister: All state files are covered by work, not just the five priorities that we have set i

Post by Rocky Tue 07 Feb 2023, 2:54 pm

[size=46]Prime Minister: All state files are covered by work, not just the five priorities that we have set in the government programme[/size]

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    [rtl][You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    [/rtl]

Policy

[size][size][rtl]
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    [/rtl][/size]
    [/size]

[size=30]Today, Tuesday, Prime Minister Muhammad Shia al-Sudani said in a press conference held after the cabinet session, that the government has become 100 days old, and it has set 5 priorities since day one to vote on it and on its ministerial platform .[/size]

[size=30]He added, "The government started its work with a new experience and simple personal and financial capabilities represented by service and engineering efforts[/size]

[size=30]And he continued, "70 billion dinars from the funds of the former prime minister's office turned into the service and engineering effort that reached forgotten residential areas, and we have a special vision in the 2023 budget related to financial allocations for the service effort ."[/size]

[size=30]He also said, "The government started its service effort with lagging projects, and a mechanism was taken to accelerate the construction of 9 hospitals in Baghdad, and the time limit for completing projects is one year ."[/size]

[size=30]He added, "We organized the process of distributing emergency food security funds and directing them to infrastructure projects in the governorates, and we directed the governorates to distribute food security allocations according to the government's vision ."[/size]

[size=30]Al-Sudani continued, “We found broken files related to unemployment and the provision of job opportunities, and we started with the file of lecturers because they have a legal basis for confirmation, and we ended the problems of lecturers and contracts in all ministries "[/size]

[size=30]He pointed out, "We stopped appointments and contracts because it is an economically unfeasible policy, and we allocated 500 billion dinars in the 2023 budget for the Small Projects Lending Fund ."[/size]

[size=30]He continued, "Recovering money was a priority in the process of combating corruption, while not leaving legal accountability, and we adopted mechanisms that organized the process of recovering stolen funds, whether it was before or after 2003, and there are no red lines in it." combating corruption .”[/size]

[size=30]He added, “We redeployed the security services in accordance with the government program, and there are 3 governorates whose police directorates received their security files after the army left them .[/size]

[size=30]"We are following the level of service provision in hospitals, and we are working to rehabilitate (10) hospitals, as was the case with Al-Kadhimiya Hospital," explaining, "We are dealing with a concept called (multidimensional poverty) through food , health and other services, and obtaining a housing unit is the most important thing that will be achieved for those covered.” From the poor, we have also allocated a financial subsidy for the children of the poor in order to complete their studies .[/size]
    [size=30]He pointed out that "all state files are covered by work, not just the five priorities ."[/size]

[size=30]He also said, "The course of international relations adopted productive diplomacy within 100 days of the government's life, and our visits to countries were planned and had goals."[/size]

[size=30][You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Thu 06 Jun 2024, 8:29 pm