Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Foreign Minister: Washington supports the Central Bank's measures, and there is no US reduction in t

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Foreign Minister: Washington supports the Central Bank's measures, and there is no US reduction in t Empty Foreign Minister: Washington supports the Central Bank's measures, and there is no US reduction in t

Post by Rocky Fri 10 Feb 2023, 8:49 am

Foreign Minister: Washington supports the Central Bank's measures, and there is no US reduction in the dollar
    • Time: 02/10/2023 11:53:11

• Read: 2,444 times

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

{Economic: Al Furat News} Foreign Minister Fuad Hussein announced American support for the procedures of the Central Bank of Iraq regarding the exchange rate of the dollar.
    Hussein said in a press statement: "To tell the truth, what we have seen is that the Americans, and many people with power in the Treasury and the State Department, John Kerry [the US climate envoy], and energy officials in the United States, all support the policy of the current Iraqi government and the recent measures taken by the Central Bank." Iraqi, and there is great cooperation between the Central Bank of Iraq and the US Treasury.
    He added, "The price of the dollar has now decreased, and I imagine what happened was a matter of time. It has now passed, and we are now in a situation where there is stability in the price of the dinar and the dollar as well."
    And regarding the fact that the US treasury reduced the quantities of dollars to Iraq, Hussein denied by saying: “The procedures are not related to reducing the amount of dollars, but rather related to the system that they put in place, and in my opinion, this is in the interest of Iraq and in the interest of the Iraqi currency {the dinar} and in the interest of the Central Bank of Iraq, but its implementation and how to implement it is a matter other".
    And between "the technical (technical) steps are being discussed in this regard between the delegation of the Central Bank of Iraq and the delegations of the Treasury and the US Federal Bank."

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Bama Diva likes this post

Current date/time is Sun 19 May 2024, 7:59 am