Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

The President of the Republic stresses the importance of expediting the approval of the budget to in

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

The President of the Republic stresses the importance of expediting the approval of the budget to in Empty The President of the Republic stresses the importance of expediting the approval of the budget to in

Post by Rocky Mon 13 Feb 2023, 5:25 am

The President of the Republic stresses the importance of expediting the approval of the budget to initiate development plans
    • Time: 02/13/2023 13:53:59

• Read: 273 times

{Politics: Al Furat News} The President of the Republic, Abdul Latif Jamal Sheid, stressed today, Monday, the importance of expediting the approval of the general budget in order to initiate development plans, rehabilitate infrastructure, and continue economic reform.
    And the media of the Presidency of the Republic stated in a statement received by {Euphrates News}, that "the latter received, in the Baghdad Palace, the delegation of the National Alliance of Hopes, while stressing the need to consolidate security and stability, and invest it towards improving the country's reality in various sectors, especially those related to providing services to citizens and improving living conditions." Referring to "the basic role of the House of Representatives in legislation, enacting laws and oversight to improve performance." 
    President Rashid stressed "the importance of speeding up the approval of the general budget in order to initiate development plans, rehabilitate infrastructure, continue economic reform, and focus on priority projects, especially health, housing and basic services, and support investment and the private sector through the necessary legislation and required facilities." 
     For its part, the delegation of the National Alliance of Hopes appreciated the directives of the President of the Republic, pointing to "the need to expedite the enactment of important laws, especially those related to the country's economy and the lives and requirements of citizens." 
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Tue 04 Jun 2024, 6:25 pm