Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

The New Generation Mobility: "Who said conditions in Kurdistan are better than the rest of Iraq?"pro

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

The New Generation Mobility: "Who said conditions in Kurdistan are better than the rest of Iraq?"pro Empty The New Generation Mobility: "Who said conditions in Kurdistan are better than the rest of Iraq?"pro

Post by Rocky Sun Feb 19, 2023 6:41 am

The New Generation Mobility: "Who said conditions in Kurdistan are better than the rest of Iraq?"[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] |Today, 10:14 |

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

+A
    -A

Baghdad today - Sulaymaniyah
     A member of the New Generation Movement, Salah Daoud, said today, Sunday, that popular discontent in the Kurdistan region has "become widespread" as a result of the deterioration of services.
    Dawood told (Baghdad Today) that "the ruling parties in Kurdistan are trying to portray the situation in the cities of the region as rosy and in a better condition than the rest of the Iraqi cities." 
    He added, "The truth is that the conditions in the Kurdistan region are very bad in terms of services, the economic situation, the decline in the level of freedoms, and financial and administrative corruption, and there is widespread popular discontent because of these deteriorating conditions."  
    Earlier, the deputy in the parliament of the Kurdistan region, Kawa Abdul Qadir, said that "the corruption of the ruling parties in Kurdistan has led to a significant increase in poverty rates in all cities of the Kurdistan region," while Kurdish politician Hakim Abdul Karim, yesterday, Saturday, called on these parties to "stop Theft, corruption and non-treatment of the Federal Court.
    Editing: A.G  
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Fri May 17, 2024 6:14 am