Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

A warning from the Iraqi embassy in Ankara to the Iraqi community after the two earthquakes

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

A warning from the Iraqi embassy in Ankara to the Iraqi community after the two earthquakes Empty A warning from the Iraqi embassy in Ankara to the Iraqi community after the two earthquakes

Post by Rocky Tue 21 Feb 2023, 4:29 am

[size=46]A warning from the Iraqi embassy in Ankara to the Iraqi community after the two earthquakes[/size]
    Iraq
    23:37 - 2023-02-20
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
    The Iraqi embassy in Ankara warned; Members of the Iraqi community after the two earthquakes that hit Hatay Province.
    A statement by the Ministry of Foreign Affairs stated, "The embassy of the Republic of Iraq in Ankara warns the Iraqi community residing in the city of Hatay in southern Turkey and nearby cities, and asks them to stay away from damaged buildings and coasts as a precautionary measure against the risk of sea level rise following the two earthquakes that struck Hatay this evening." " 
    The embassy called on the Iraqi community to contact it via the emergency number designated for that in case of need and to request assistance. 
    Emergency number: +90 (536) 878 79 00

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Sun 19 May 2024, 2:05 am